2021 Classic Pro Validation message but no access to support

I have SU 2021 Pro on 2 machines. Suddenly, on one of them I get the message: “There was an issue validating your license. Please contact support and send your log files:” I got the log files, but when I tried to contact support, I got the message: “We are sorry, but you do not have access to support cases. Please contact your organization’s administrator for more information.” I am an office of one, so I am admin, I guess and have no answer! In the meantime, SU continues to work properly, but every time I open it I get the above messages. The other machine works fine with no issues. I did send a message to Trimble about the problem via their onsite messaging, but the gentleman that contacted me had no idea how to fix my problem. He was selling add-ons. I wondered if uninstalling the license and then reinstalling it would fix this, but I was afraid to try it, as having a working program with an irritating message is better than not having the program. Any suggestions as to how to fix this would be greatly appreciated!

Are you using profile builder?

No, I only use SketchUp and Layout.

Can you post a screenshot of the exact error?

That wording is often used by extensions

So that’s an error from SketchPlus, which is an extension from mindsight studios - it’s not SketchUp itself.

Uninstall sketchPlus or contact mind.sight.Studios (who develop SketchPlus) about that

Oh! I can see that now. Thanx so much for your quick response! Much appreciated. :heart: