Yes

System Memory RAM Expandable To

16 gigabytes

Type of Memory (RAM)

DDR4 SDRAM

Number Of Memory Slots

System Memory RAM Speed

2133 megahertz

There is nothing there to indicate what graphics card. The GPU will have a big impact on the suitability of the system.

1 Like

What graphic card does it have?

NVIDIA GeForce 940MX graphics

Driven by 2GB dedicated video memory to quickly render high-quality images for videos and games

I’m just looking to replace my laptop ipad and desktop All id do on these is sketchup email internet and occasionally facebook

Graphics Type

Discrete

Graphics Processing Unit/GPU

NVIDIA GeForce 940MX

Graphics Card

Other

Video Memory

2000 megabytes

NVIDIA GeForce 940MX graphics

Driven by 2GB dedicated video memory to quickly render high-quality images for videos and games

Relax a bit, will you? I already saw this in your previous message. There’s no need to repeat it.

That nVidia card should be good and the rest of the machine will probably do just fine.

sorry I cant tell if I’m putting things in the right place never been on a forum guess I thought it was instant and I kept getting warnings that post will be deleted

This stuff really frustrates me

Hi Dave,

Sorry for the confusion/frustration. Our forum has some automatic rules in place to prevent spamming. When a new user tried to post the same link to an external site, multiple times, it gets flagged as potential spam.

Welcome to the forum!
Aaron

1 Like

FYI: