Where can I download Sketchup Pro 2018?

Colin I have a few tech issues (new Hard drive) I could really use 2018 also.

It is the only version
I have been able to dimension with. 2017, 2019-current versions, the dimension text is so small when I export it is unreadable. This is very incredibly frustrating so if you have an answer to that Id love to hear also. Unfortunately this happens with small drawings as well as large area drawings.

I will send you a message.

hi colin looking for the 2018 download if its still available. please let me know

Hi @colin sorry to also jump on this train of requests but would I be able to get it as well? Thanks in advance for your time and help!

Your profile says you are using SketchUp Free (web). Is that correct?

Currently I am, but I was offered a 2018 license from a friend so now I am trying to find the download.

You might want to read the EULA. Licenses aren’t transferable without permission from Trimble.

I don’t believe he ever used it. But will have to find out. Is it still possible to get the download?

All you have to do is scroll up a few posts…
The link that myself (and Aaron) posted is still works.

I have a SketchUp 2018 Pro license and I had to completely restore my computer and I lost the SketchUp program that was installed on it. Can someone advise me with the best way to be able to reinstall the 2018 Pro version?

Thank you

Once you downloaded the SketchUp 2018 Pro installer file for windows - the link is posted approximately 9 times in this topic above - right click on the downloaded installer file (SketchUpPro-en.exe) and choose Run as administrator.

The links are much appreciated. The problem I am having is these versions seem to think I am offline. Is there a fix for that? Can’t enter a license offline. Thanks

See my post here:

thanks for your advise guys… IU am looking to the Sketchup 2018 reference card in English…all I have found are pdfs but in German… any help will be appreciated

not sure I am being clear… it is the pdf that has the shortcuts and some more useful things… for us that are starting to use Sketchup

Like this?

Your profile says you are using SketchUp Free (web). If you are using 2018 Pro, please correct your profile.

link me please!

Answer is in this same thread.

I am having the same issues. Would you send me the 2018 download also. Thank you.

The address where you can download the installer the 2018 version from is in the answer just above your post. No one is going to send you files that are hundreds of megabytes, you have to download them yourself.