What's height of the SketchUp team's members?

Just for fun!

How Height

Extension used: 5D+ Auto VBO and Curic Single-Line Text

3 Likes

yeah, I always tell my students NOT to rely 100% on them, going from Niraj to Sumele, we lost 14cm to the “human scale” :smiley:

2 Likes

I asked one of these figures once if they were all a standard size and they didn’t know.
Now we know!

2 Likes

Were is @Bryceosaurus ?

1 Like

He’s not in Component Sampler list. :v

So that’s… what… 3 feet??

1 Like

I try to measure from the person’s heel. I think with Sumele there is a mistake, pretty sure she’s taller than me, and should be quite a bit taller in heels. She seems about the right height if measured from her toes.

We have a document somewhere that lists contenders for future scale figures. Me and Christina are on the list, but I’ve argued we would be bad choices, with her being tall for a woman and me being short for a man. I’m almost short for a woman, and she would be a relatively tall man! Anyway, we could confuse things when used as scale figures.

3 Likes

that’s a trick question, all I need is to find someone with super small feet. a newborn or something :slight_smile:

you (trimble) can always just scale the people to be the avg height of a m/f. It doesn’t have to be their actual height in real life… especially since the real purpose is to simply be a human reference scale.

I always instantly replace the character to one of myself -XD- using the template option of which I’m exactly 6’ but if I wasn’t, I certainly would just change the height to be either 6’ or 5’10 if I wanted to to be more accurate.
and yes, I measure my character from the heel of the back foot to the head.

Just a smidgen over 5 and a half inches. But then again you really knew that; I’ve watched enough of your live streams to know how comfortable you are switching from from imperial to metric on the fly!

But you can make Oranges levitate like some kind of X-Man.
I’d choose that tbh

1 Like