What is the name of this tool?

In the video above, He is bending straight lines as do it in Flash.
If you know the name of that tool, pleas let me know it.
Thanks in advance.

All I see is the 2-Point Arc tool being used. That’s not bending straight lines.

And then I see he’s painting the reversed faces instead of correcting their orientation.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.