Are you a new or self-taught SketchUp user? If so, we’ve created a brand new YouTube video to help you avoid struggling when you’re first getting started. It’s called Watch This Before You Get Started With SketchUp (2019 Update).
Inside the video, we cover these 7 critical concepts:
- Which template you should use when first getting started
- Why you need to use a mouse, and what type you need
- How to use SketchUp’s drawing tools the right way
- How stickiness works (and why it’s a good thing)
- Why Grouping geometry is critically important
- How to accurately use the Move tool, with less frustration
- How to navigate like a pro in SketchUp
You can watch the new video on our YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=022dqcoi05k
When you get a chance, watch the video and then be sure to let me know if you have any questions or feedback. Thanks!