V-Ray for SketchUp Cloud Rendering Service

Renderwow officially start its beta test of V-Ray for sketchUp cloud rendering service. We are very glad to invite you to join us the beta test which is totally free of charge.

Rendering jobs can be conveniently submitted within SketchUp. All subsequent steps will be done automatically such as packaging, compressing, uploading, rendering and downloading.

Features:

1. Support SketchUp 2015 and 2016;
  2. Support VRay for SketchUp 2.0
  3. Support V-Ray proxy、IES、photon(vrmap、vrlmap、vrpmap)etc.
  4. Support standard channels and custom channels
  5. Support animation rendering
  6. Support batch submitting multiple pages

Join our beta test and download the Renderwow software at http://renderwow.com/views/Download.html
If you have any questions, please contact us at: support@renderwow.com
Look forward to receiving your feedback.

Best Regards,

Renderwow Support

1 Like

:arrow_right: V-Ray [u]Authorized[/u] Commercial Render Farm Listing says:

Below you will find the commercial renderfarms, authorized by Chaos Group to provide renderfarm services on demand.

Commercial renderfarms not listed here do not have the rights to offer Chaos Group products. They are not provided with legal licenses and/or surely use our products illegally.

Chaos Group does not support renderfarms different from the ones listed below. We highly recommend all V-Ray users and clients not to use unauthorized commercial renderfarms’ services.

… I see no “RenderWow” listed.

EDIT: Okay, I see that they have now been added. (This should have happened before the public launch.)

Hello DanRathbun,

Renderwow is an authorized renderfarm for V-Ray for SketchUp projects.
Please check here again: V-Ray – Render Farms | Chaos, and you will see “Renderwow” is listed on V-Ray Authorized Commercial Render Farm Listing.

Thanks for your attention!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards,

Renderwow support

Yeah! I absolutely agree with you.
We should check it first if they added renderwow on their official website before launching it.
Thanks for reminding us! We would not have noticed about this if you hadn’t told us.