Uploaded model not showing in warehouse

I uploaded a model to warehouse (3x) apparently successfully, but when i switch to my models page it does not show up. The model count seems to suggest that it is there, but it’s not showing on the models or the collections page.

What’s the model name?

it is called h102

I don’t see it in your models in the warehouse, either.

What version of SketchUp? Your profile is incomplete.

Sketchup 2015. I went through the upload process 3 times, each time the upload was apparently successful as i saw the model on the page after the ‘sprinkling some magic’, but then when i switch to ‘my models’ page, nothing! When i uploaded it, i also added it to my ‘habitable structures’ collection. When i look at ‘my collections’ it shows 39 models in that collection.

Maybe it just needs a little processing time.

If it’s not there on Monday, maybe one of the team will take a look.

How about completing your profile, please?

I uploaded it more than 24 hours ago.

If it’s not there on Monday, maybe one of the team will take a look.

I have the same problem. I installed two models yesterday and today. But both warehouse and my models do not have these models.

Hello everyone,
It’s the same for me … Nothing appears since 03/08/18

Such an odd thing.

Here’s one of two models I just uploaded: LG LTNC11121V | 3D Warehouse

The hard link works, but if you search the Warehouse by name it can’t be found and it won’t show up in my list of my models.

Not sure if this is related … since mid-day 3 Aug 2018 no new models appear when going to Advanced Search (new to old). Maybe why your models do not show as should. I have also reported this in another thread since I am on a daily basis checking new models but now almost 2 days later nothing.

I’ve moved this thread to the “3d Warehouse” category. There should be more chance of the relevant members finding it.

I’m having the same problems. The upload is “successful” but no show. I’ve tried with various sizes and types (2017 etc) and several days have passed without a show. Did anyone find a solution to your case? I’ve uploaded 66 files. Could that be an issue?

Thanks for the report, we’ve been able to replicate the issue and we’re investigating it. The models and collections are being created but search is not updating.

We would like to know if the models put on line since August 03 will reappear after the correction of the bug …

Hello.
For the past day, I have been adding models from the warehouse to my collections. Though the feature was functional yesterday, today I have been seeing an occasional error message when trying to add more models to a collection, or it doesn’t give me the error message and shows that an additional model has been added to my collection, but it won’t show up, no matter the account I use, or if I’m on the online 3D warehouse or in-application.
I’m not sure if this is a temporary bug or a personal account or Sketchup version issue, but this is especially concerning because I am using these models for backgrounds for an artistic endeavor, with different scenes. Not being able to access a collection or categorize models based on the scene is very difficult.

New collections cannot be made as well. I tried to make a new account just to troubleshoot, and the same issue was happening there.

If anyone knows about this, please inform me. Models can still be imported into Sketchup for me, but I would very much appreciate any advice or knowledge on the subject.
I apologize if this is a simple fix or something; I am still very new to Sketchup as a tool.

Thank you,
Shmorca

1 Like

Thanks for the report, we’ve been able to replicate the issue and we’re investigating it.

1 Like

Hi there,

I am new to forums. Since about mid-day on 3 Augustus 2018 no ‘new’ models appear under Advanced Search at your site. I always set it from ‘new to old’ to get the latest first on the screen. I searched it via link (and also via Sketchup itself) but the results show only those uploaded on 3 Aug and nothing after that. Link is: https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/advancedsearch.html?backendClass=both. Even ‘search your models here’ via google search results the same.

Usually I set it for 1 week to search but I sometimes search for only last 24 hours too which worked - but this suddenly returns a ‘no models found’ for last 24 hours.

Is there an internal problem with 3D Warehouse site search options?

Regards
Laura

Thanks for the report, we’ve been able to replicate the issue and we’re investigating it. The models and collections are being created but search is not updating.