Trouble Importing Benjamin Moore Colors

Hi all. First post here.

I’ve downloaded the Benjamin Moore color palette from their website and followed the instructions to import the colors into my drawing, but am having trouble. The instructions say to “Press the Materials menu button and select “Save Library As…” to save to your system”

I don’t have a “Materials Button” in my materials palette. I’ve tried to make a new folder in my Library → Materials folder, and copy the SKP files into there, but nothing shows up when I go back to Sketchup. I’m using Sketchup 2014. Below is a screen shot of my Materials Browser. Thanks for any help you can offer.

You are on a Mac. The materials window works differently than on Windows.

http://help.sketchup.com/en/article/114966

hi, the mac version of SU does not have the same features as the Windows version…

you need to drag each into the bottom grid, then use ‘List’ >> ‘New’ and drag them out again into the new browser that will open…

fun…

john

Thank you! Dragging them into the grid worked. I was pulling my hair out trying to figure this out.

You of course only need to drag the colors you want to use. Also, that bottom area persists when you open a new SketchUp document, so you don’t have to make your own materials list.