Trimble Connect not in File pull down

I don’t have Trimble Connect in the File pull down menu.
How can I get it?

Thank you.

What version of SketchUp are you using? If you are using SU2017 or SU2018, make sure it is enabled in the Extension Manager. Also make sure you have the latest version installed.

Thank you DaveR.
I am using SU Free, version 2017. In Extension Manager Trimble Connect was Enable but it say: “Trimble Connect (Pro Only)”.
In the picture that you attached, it doesn’t say (Pro Only).

Do you mean you are using SketchUp 2017 Make? You answered your own question.

I’ve asked you before. Please complete your profile with the correct SketchUp version you are using along with operating system and graphics card.

I am using SU 2017 Make, Windows 7, the graphics card is NVIDIA GeForce 210.
I just wonder how can in my Extension Manager it say Trimble Connection (Pro Only). In the presentation I saw in YouTube from Alex Oliver “Do you need SketchUp Pro?”, he say Trimble Connection is for both, the Free and the Pro.

Just to clarify, SketchUp Make is different from SketchUp Pro and SketchUp Free.

Alex is correct, it does work in both Pro and Free.

Is it SU Free for 2018 and SU Make is for 2017? And are they both different? And Trimble Connection is for SU Free but not for SU Make. Kind of confusing.

SU Free is a web based app that runs in your browser.
SU2018 is a Pro version of SU downloaded to you computer.
SU Make 2017 is SU2017 downloaded to your computer. Its free but has fewer feature and you can use it for non commercial purposes.

SU pro and SU Free both can use Trimble connect.

If you have SU 2017 I’m sure you can use a SU Free account to access the Trimble connect account to share a file produced in Make…

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.