非表示にした要素が再表示されません

初心者です。まったく練習が進まず困っています。

間取りを長方形ツールで作り、それをグループ化した後、外壁線を線ツールで描きました。そして間取りを非表示にします。このとき、その場で編集→表示→すべて を選択すると間取りの線は再表示されました。しかし、プッシュ/プルで400mm押し上げた後に間取りの線を再表示しようとしても表示されませんでした。どうすればプッシュした面に間取り線を再表示できるでしょうか。

うまく説明できなくて申し訳ありません。是非アドバイスを頂けたらと思います。

1 Like

can you upload the file

返信ありがとうございます。

図を作ってみました。
よろしくお願いします。

I believe you want a grid that can be moved to another position. You can make the grid a group then move it up to the top surface.
I made a grid using Dynamic component, you can scale and use the dynamic options to change the grid centers, this may be useful if you like using grids. The grid can be locked via the right click menu, so it does not delete, but must be unlocked to move or scale manually, otherwise the component options can be used whist locked

DC grid.skp (167.4 KB)

you can turn on xray in the styles tool bar, use the rotate rectangle tool to create internal walls,

personally I would create the walls in 2D first then push pull to height

I would like to check a thing with you,
I wrote my question in Japanese.
but when I posted it ,it decame a strange Japanese sentence.
So did you understand what I was asking about?

1 Like

I live in Tasmania, Australia. So used google translate to try to understand.

Can you upload the Skp file?
I cannot translate the text on the pictures you uploaded before

Ashita, Watashi wa mo chotto kono mondai o kuwashiku shirabette mimasu.

I understood.
This is my Skp file.4-1.skp (89.4 KB)

For Medeek.
Thank you,too.

move the group to the top of the slab

You can deleted the group surfaces to stop the Z-fighting (two or more surfaces in same position) as done attached.
Reminder to make each object (the slab) a group or component before adding walls…

4-1.skp (118.5 KB)

I have questions.
Can you tell me what “Group surface” means?
How do I delete group surface?

When you create a closed loop of geometry within the same plane, sketchup will create a surface. This surface has two properties (faces) the front and the back. Generally for 2D shapes, (like using the rectangle tool) any on the xy plane when z=0, the back face is on top, it is assumed that this is the bottom of a 3D object, if you draw a rectangle at any point z>0 then the front is on top, it is assumed this is an upper surface.

When ever you have two objects meet, if their surfaces have different materials, then they compete with each other to display, hence the flashing

The front of the surface has a default white material, the back a grey/blue

To resolve the issue where a 2D surface clashes with a another then you can either make those materials the same. So in your case, open the plan outine group, and right click, reverse face, then right click orient faces so all match on your 2D plan with front face up, hence white material showing. Or as I did, select and delete each face.

1 Like

I inverted a back sarface.
Am I on the right track?

This movie is not open.
I can not watch it.

It’s a YouTube video. Are you able to watch YouTube videos by using VPN?

If you can, this is the URL to put into your browser (without the quotes):

move , open the group, select one face, reverse, orientate - YouTube

It worked out!
Thank you for your explanations.

I have a another question.
In my text book,grid lines pops up on the surface.
But in my file.grid lines does not appear.
What should I do?

It maybe the slab was created by pushpull down, the axis looks like its at the slab top surface

Method 2 - YouTube

I bought a textbook.
I did just as it is written.
That directons are easy to do.
So I do not think I failed.
What should I do?