I am wondering what everyones thoughts are regarding the transition from DC to LC. I own a deck building company and my design process, quoting and plan workflow is centred around a suite of DC’s I have built over the last few years. My question is: Should I keep sinking time into expanding my suite of DC’s? Or should I just make do with what I have and wait for LC authoring to become available? I am wondering what other heavy DC users are thinking/doing? Thanks!
as a general rule (for myself) - i wait until version 3 of a product to presume it’s stable for regular work. also, for myself - i’ll keep building DC until such as time as the LC is fully stabilized for conversion/re/building. meanwhile as the general availability of it comes online, i’ll definitely be trying it out.