| Third party software for designer / project manager | Logiciel tiers pour concepteur / maitre d'oeuvre

Hello,

As I was advised by the support of sketchup I share my wish here. Hoping it’s in the right place.

"I have been using the Sketchup / layout software couple for several years with pleasure and enjoyment for my activity.

I am an architect.

I see on other systems (revit, archicad, allplan, …) connections with third-party software (bimoffice, quoteoc, …) to help simplify and manage the day-to-day work of the designers / project managers.

The ergonomics, the ease, the pleasant side of the sketchup / layout couple is really great and to salute. If with this same state of mind, it would be possible to develop a management tool of our daily designer / master of work then it would be really extremely powerful and very interesting for us.

It’s like a bottle thrown into the sea that I send you this email, but at the same time if you do not say anything it can not happen! "

Best regards,

**********French version *********

Bonjour,

Comme il m’a été conseillé par le support de sketchup je partage ici mon souhait. En espérant que c’est au bon endroit.

"J’utilise depuis plusieurs années le couple de logiciels Sketchup / layout avec plaisir et délectation pour mon activité.

Je suis architecte.

Je vois sur d’autres systèmes (revit, archicad, allplan, …) des connexions avec des logiciels tiers (bimoffice, devisoc,…) d’aide à la simplification et à la gestion du quotidien des concepteurs/maitres d’œuvre.

L’ergonomie, la facilité, le côté agréable du couple sketchup/layout est vraiment formidable et à saluer. Si avec ce même état d’esprit, il serait possible de développer un outil de gestion de notre quotidien de concepteur / maitre d’œuvre alors ça serait vraiment extrêmement puissant et très intéressant pour nous.

C’est à la manière d’une bouteille jetée à la mer que je vous adresse ce mail, mais à la fois si on ne dit rien il ne peut rien arriver ! "

Bien cordialement,

Not quite sure what you mean by “connections”. You can use Sketchup in conjunction with other software. You can import and export in DWG, for example. You can also use external rendering software to achieve photorealism. What third party software would you like to use with Sketchup?

in fact a software that manages the customer relationship, the progress of the project with the various actors of the act of building (craftsman, company, design office, etc …)
the reminder of the key steps and verification to be done (in base but also to create by oneself); manage quotations received, quantity management, manage tenders, schedule, manage work accounting, site management (directory, document management, report etc.), manage the receipt of works, etc. …

basically a database related to sketchup

I ask perhaps the moon!

french*
en fait un logiciel qui me gerait la relation client, le déroulement du chantier avec les differents acteurs de l’acte de construire (artisan, entreprise, bureau d’étude, etc…)
le rappel des étapes clés et vérification à faire (en base mais aussi à créer par soi même) ; gérer les devis reçu , gestion des quantités, gérer les appels d’offres, planning, gérer la comptabilité des travaux, gestion de chantier (annuaire, gestion des documents, compte-rendu etc…) , gérer les réception des ouvrages, etc…

en somme une base de donnée en relation avec sketchup

je demand epeut-être la lune !

Bonjour @chaours ,

J’ai pas mal d’expérience avec le développement d’outils connectées. Par exemple, j’ai fais des connections en temps-réel avec Excel, PowerPoint, des services web en utilisant des websockets, des outils de planification,… En faite, créer tels outils est la seule chose que j’ai fait les 6-7 dernières années, et pas seulement pour Sketchup, mais aussi pour Revit (et un peu pour Autocad). Vous parlez de Bimoffice, donc je suppose vous êtes situées en France ou Luxembourg? Moi, je suis localisé en Belgique.

ENG:
Hi,

I believe I have sufficient experience with developing “connected” tools. For example, I have worked on real-time bi-directional connections with Excel, PowerPoint, webservices by using websockets, scheduling tools like MS Project, … Essentially, creating such tools is simply what I did and still do every day since a year of 7, and, not only for SketchUp, but also for Revit, or the contemporary Autodesk Forge platform, and, in some way, also for Autocad.

Since you talk about BIMOffice I expect you to be located in France or Luxemburg. I am located in Belgium.

1 Like

yes quite in France

oui tout à fait en france

Je ne suis pas architecte. Mais j’ai vu passer la solution Revizto qui me semble correspondre pour une partie au moins à ta demande

I am not an architect. But I heard about the solution Revizto) which seems to correspond for a part at least to your request

1 Like

Merci pour ce lien, par contre ça ne semble pas être adapté à ma structure vu le prix !

Thank you for this link, for cons it does not seem to be adapted to my structure given the price!