Solar North Duh

I’ve installed the Solar North plugin. My Extension manager says it’s installed and enabled. I don’t see nuthin’. Where should I find whatever it is I’m looking for? I rebooted once, do I need to again? I expect a menu item, but… maybe not?
I may have forgotten something obvious about extensions, or Sketchup, I probably haven’t opened the program for 9 months. I’ve poked around online, and it seems like it must be obvious because everyone talks about it without saying what it looks like or where you find it…
Thanks!

Can you update your profile to start with to show what version of SketchUp you are using.

go to view tool bars and solar north will be in the list. just check the box

or see attached, right click in blank area of tools and a list will drop down, again check the box, the tools will look like those circled.

ok, did that. SPro 2018 on Windows btw

Hah! Thank you! I saw that View Toolbars/Solar North was already checked, and I still couldn’t find it, but when I unchecked it I saw out of the corner of my eye it was popping up on the far side of my 2nd monitor, as a floating toolbar!
Excellent!

Many extensions will first appear as a floating toolbar - before or after a restart.