SketchUp Viewer does not start (crashes)

I used Viewer before without issues, but recently it started crashing.
When I start it, screen goes black for 5 seconds and then I get back to apps list.

I use Honor 9 phone with Android 9 (EMUI 9.1.0)

Are there any logs or something I could check?

There was an update to both the Android and iOS apps yesterday. Would be worth checking your’ on 5.1 and not 5.0.1.

I have an Honor Android phone for testing. It’s Android 8, but I’ll test it when the phone has enough charge.

I uninstalled SketchUp Viewer from my Honor phone, and reinstalled it. Found out there was an update later on yesterday about a crashing issue with Android 8. It did in fact crash for my at one point, I will report that. But aside from my phone not supporting AR, it seems to be working ok.

I just checked (should’ve thought to include in original post), it’s 5.1. Decided to try reinstall one more time, no change in behavior.

Your one is iOS, that hasn’t changed. I tried my iPhone and iPad, and neither have a red progress bar stage. Both connect ok even if I am signed out.

iOS has had a screen recording feature for a while, could you show a screen recording of what happens?

@Stephanie

Strangely enough, the app started working yesterday without me doing anything. Although, I’m not sure if the app got updated tonight…

This topic was automatically closed after 183 days. New replies are no longer allowed.