Have you ever gotten stuck trying to model something difficult in SketchUp? We’ve just published a new SketchUp tutorial video on our YouTube channel that will teach you 7 fundamental concepts you should know that will help you tackle advanced modeling challenges.
Inside this video, we cover these 7 key concepts:
- SketchUp Uses Polygons
- Connected Polygons Create Meshes
- The Shape, Orientation & Number of Polygons Matters
- Every 3D Object is Wrapped in a Mesh
- Wrapped Meshes Can Have Edge Loops
- Follow Me Creates Edge Loops
- Use Intersect Faces to Create Edge Loops
You can watch the new video on our YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG-YNxtT6bs
When you get a chance, watch the video and then be sure to let me know if you have any questions or feedback. Thanks!