Sketchup Pro for Sketchup Pro's

So I’m testing the waters here.

My little studio has more work than I know how to accomplish.

As a result I am looking to create a community of Sketchup Pro users that not only can I access to help me get my work done, but also to create a space where any freelance professional who uses Sketchup Pro and Layout can go to find aid when projects demand it.

To that end I have created a channel in the app Discord as a way to begin a conversation and build a community of like minded people.

An important note. I specialize in Design and Production 3D modeling and drawing packages for the high end cabinet and millwork industry. I’m looking to partner with other professionals who are skilled users of Sketchup and Layout. I am also getting back to my roots in architecture and am wide open to any type of user of Sketchup or Layout who needs work or also needs additional assistance in their scheduled projects.

If you are a long time freelancer, a virus inspired new freelancer, an employee looking to test the waters of freelancing AND you have Sketchup Pro or are headed towards that purchase and want to be apart of the community until that day arrives, please PM me for the Discord address.

Look forward to speaking with you!

Keith Brooks
kBrooks Design Studio

I’d be interested! I am a home builder/remodeler and I have been using SketchUp/LayOut for over 12 years. SketchUp is a fantastic tool for all phases of construction and documentation. I have utilized it for helping my clients in visualizing their options, specify details to my sub-contractors and for construction documents. Currently I am transitioning my attention from active building to assisting clients, architects and contractors who need 3D drafting skills. I’m interested in helping others in the construction world with my skills on a contract or hourly basis. I have been producing Sketchup files remotely using an architect client’s AutoCad drawings. He then uses these SketchUp files to present exterior finish options, solar studies and renderings to his clients. I’m also very active on UpWork, as a freelance 3D visualizer/SketchUp expert. I utilize TwinMotion for my renders.

Best Regards
Steve

I would have interest in this. I’m an architect who uses SU Pro and LO almost exclusively to produce construction documents. I do various kinds of projects, but am currently doing mostly medical clinics.