SketchUp Make 32 Bit Windows

I am unable to find any downloads for a 32 bit version of SketchUp Make for windows.

Has 32bit support been discontinued? I cant find any 32bit downloads for the earlier versions either?

SketchUp Product Downloads page has 32-bit versions of SketchUp 2016 and 2015. If I’m not mistaken the 2017 version dropped 32-bit support.

You are not mistaken. 32-bit has fallen by the wayside like floppy disks and 8-track tapes.

1 Like

Visiting the Download All | SketchUp page I can’t find any earlier versions of SketchUp make that still supported 32 bit only SketchUp Pro

I don’t disagree the technology dying but 32bit systems are still frequent on tablets/pc’s, the Pro Trial runs smoothly in 32bit on a Windows 10 tablet I’m using but I’m only a hobbyist user not looking to purchase the Pro version

Ow, my bad, I misread your original post, I’m sorry. @catamountain’s post is the right one. For quick access, go here - Downloading Older Versions of SketchUp.

Thanks folks, I’ve been searching all morning and 2016 is all I need :vulcan:

A post was split to a new topic: Error “Serial number 1 was not found in the library .dll”

Some older versions are available here:
http://win98.altervista.org/sketchup/

Podrias pasarme el link de descarga porfavor

Hi sir, do u find 32bit support version of sketch up? Please share me the link, the links provided in community showing only 2020 to 2023 versions

There has not been a 32-bit version of SketchUp for many years. The only versions supplied officially are the last three versions which are all 64-bit and Pro. Your profile says you are using SketchUp 2022 Pro. Is that correct?

32-bit versions of SketchUp 2016 and 2015 can be downloaded at
https://www.sketchup3d.de/download/center/#199-179-archiv
I am not sure but I think that at that time the downloads were not yet separate but Pro converts to Make after the trial period. Might be wrong about that.

I suspect you will find these are all Pro downloads.
(Originally Make started with a Pro trial and reverted to Make while Pro was basically always Pro.)
(In recent years the ‘Make’ version has been removed.)

1 Like

Sadly, that does seem to be the case for 2016.

@danielWalker do you have a 2016 Pro license? If not, you could try installing a 2015 version or earlier, that does drop back to being Make after 30 days.