Sketchup 2021 / folder tags and other general quality of life improvements to layers

hi there,

currently the folder tags still have some issues…

1. biggest issue first, when exporting from sketchup, the hierarchical information of the folder tags is lost!?
    this is a huge problem because to have a nice workflow i need thinngs organised so when the folder tag information is lost i see myself forced to manually work in the ways before tags… that is layer naming conventions like (elevation_east) (elevation_west) etc etc… when this information ist lost - also for structuring buildings in levels etc. it renders the tag folders useless…
  2. when saving down for an legacy version, layers that have been in a folder are “invisible” in the older sketchup versions/files
  3. when deleting folder tags, the behaiviour is inconsistent with the rest of the tag right click situations
  4. it should be possible to select multiple tags/folder tags and set tag colors and line types
  5. additionally to line types, we should also be able to set line weights…

apart from these issues with folder tags i hope that one day the startup speed of sketchup gets a hube multithreading boost or some other kind of magic…

best, bsfranza