Sketchup 2018 crashing on Startup

Make it what you started! But it must be dc! I’ve been working normally for days!

It turned out that Sketchucation (SketchUcationTools_v3.1.3) plugin makes that problem. With modified su_dynamiccomponents.rb and with another enabled plugins (when Sketchucation is disabled) now Vray works fine! Thanks!

It may be that they are related! Yeah! I do not have “Sketchucation” installed!
Now DC load is delayed by 5 seconds. You’ll notice that the icons appear with a delay. Maybe you can put 4 or 3 or less in that code instead of 5 (that’s seconds). When Vray releases the next update, this problem will be resolved and then delete this part of the code that you added.

1 Like

Thank you!

You’re welcome! I’m glad I helped! :slight_smile:

Obrigada MarkoL!
A única coisa diferente é que coloquei o código sem espaços… “UI.start_timer(5, false){”
Quando coloquei do mesmo jeito do post (com espaços) deu erro na linha, quando tirei os espaços funcionou perfeitamente! :slight_smile:
Coloquei essa informação extra porque pode ajudar mais alguém!

2 Likes

I too have this same issue. How did you solve it? SU 2018 with latest version of Vray 3.6. Either won’t load or crashes SU. Much appreciated. Chris

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.