Signing in warehouse - Trimble message: Your Authentication session has Expired

Hi everybody,

After i have installed SKP2016, i can’t login into the 3d warehouse or extension warehouse. It gives the next message:

It appeirs in the internal (sketchup browser) and also in IE and Edge.

I did the following:

1. Remove cache-memory, history and so on…
  2. Deinstall SKP 2016 (removed all folders, also the hidden ones (left) in the user folders and program data folders)
  3. Reinstall SKP 2015 (still got the same message after this step)
  4. Tried logging in on this site with my exsisting google account…that didn’t work (same message)
  5. Created this mew account so i could post this Topic.

Does anyone know what this means and what i can do to solve the problem?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Tjerk

First, you should delete cookiejar.xml and session.dat (if it exists). They’re in HOME_DIR/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/ and report back.

Thanks Barry for responding.

I did what you suggested and it worked for one part…i could log in again. After signing in it gave me the next message:

Do you have a suggestion for this?

Thanks.

Hmm… I can sign in, and I’ve never seen that message. Retry, then clear cookies again and retry. Try a browser login…

Hi Barry,

I did what you said. No result, still the same message appeirs…the browser login gives the same as the 1st printscreen.

Is there maybe some onther file that sketchup/trimble communicates to when running? I looked at my profile on the warehouse on the laptop of one of my students and i know my account (TjerkP.) still works fine to view.

Private message me your account and we’ll check on it.