No option to logout of the Extension Warehouse

I’m on my home computer and I signed in to the Extension Warehouse using my work login/password for Sketchup and now there’s no logout option in the dropdown menu. How do I log out of the Extension Warehouse??? I’ve looked online, and in this forum but did not see anything that relates to the issue I’m having.

Thanks!

0 Likes

Do you mean in a browser or from within Sketchup?
Browser is usually top right.
Sketchup usually bottom left.

0 Likes

Thanks for the quick reply!

I’m talking about within Sketchup. If I hover over my name in the top right I have three options: My Extensions, Developer Center, and My Account. Bottom left is the Trimble logo which takes me to their website.

If I click My Account there’s options for a bunch of settings but no option to logout.

This is odd because I recall there being an option in the pull down menu to logout. Maybe it was in an older version of Sketchup.

0 Likes

Hover over the “figure” icon at the lower left next to the word select. That should bring up a dialog to sign in or out as the case may be.

0 Likes

Thanks RLGL. I’ve been using Sketchup daily for seven years and this little hiccup is making me feel like a noob. Attached is a screenshot of my Extension Warehouse window. I don’t see a “figure” icon or the word ‘select’.

What am I missing?

0 Likes

The figure icon is at the lower left corner of the SketchUp window, not the Extension Warehouse window.

0 Likes

This is in the main Sketchup window not the EW

0 Likes

Ahhhhhh… thanks!!

0 Likes