New SketchUp to LayOut book is coming!

Woo hoo! Loved this book!!

1 Like

Haven’t read it but I’m wanting to learn more about LO so maybe something good to invest in :thinking:

1 Like

I put a ton of focus on LayOut in this book. Here’s a look at the table of contents showing just the LayOut topics:

@kaidenh Let me know if you have any questions.

Ooh, sneak peeks! :laughing:
I will :slight_smile: Thanks Matt

1 Like

I bought it!!! Looking forward to learning more so thank you for the sale…also got the video course so now I will get all knowed up.

2 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for the purchase. I’m sure you’re going to love it!

1 Like

15$ shipping to Germany :cry:

I think that is reasonable…I ship stuff all over the planet and that’s just what it takes…

3 Likes

Bought me a copy a couple days ago when it first came out. I have the PDF version downloaded but there is just something about reading a physical, tactile book that I enjoy. I’m awaiting my hard copy to really dive in and see what is new.

2 Likes

@medeek Oh awesome! Yeah, I’ve found that most people order the paperback. I’m excited to get the order in with the manufacturer. btw, you’re extensions are mentioned in the book :wink:

1 Like

Yes, I did notice that, I think there was a link on page 198. Thank-you for plugging the plugin :slight_smile:

I’ll settle for the electronic version for now until I buy the signed copy directly from you at the next Basecamp :wink:

1 Like

Love it! Can’t wait to place dozens of post it tabs in the hard copy for quick reference.

5 Likes

Wow Max, You’ve certainly got that book set up for quick reference.

Everyone reading should order this book. @Matt does a positively fantastic job with these.

2 Likes