New Macbook M2?

Hi hi,
Can someone help me if new macbook pro m3 max would be ok to use with enscape or lumion?
I am aware that I would need to install windows for mac but just want to get info if specification of this macbook pro would feet needs for rendering as I would like to stay on apple :pray:

Bootcamp (Windows on Mac) needs an Intel based chip, so no go.
One could install Parallels, but Lumion doesn’t support it.
It is said they’re working on a Mac version.

Enscape does have a Mac version that runs on M1 and M2, it should probably gonna work for M3, but not yet supported, when you check the requirements/

According to early testing, the M3 uses the same CPU circuitry as the M2, just with 3nm process that lets more be packed into the same space without more heat. Reports say the speed difference is almost entirely due to a faster clock.

The graphics have gotten a couple of significant upgrades, but it’s not clear to me that apps won’t have to be reworked to fully benefit from things like on-chip ray tracing.

So, bottom line is that anything that runs on M2 should run on M3, just about 10% faster per core due to clock speed, and with less heat and longer battery time.

But, as noted, bootcamp needs an Intel processor. So until someone writes an adequate emulator, that is a no-go.