Need help creating renderings from my SU model

I am an architect. I use SU LO for my construction documents and all my work. I have not spent much time doing rendering and I have had no success doing interior renderings. I am looking for a freelancer to work on creating the renderings from my SU models. This is a job. I will pay for the service. btw what is this service worth?

Please reply to this topic or send PM

Hello,
Greetings!

I’d Glad to assist you.
PM Sent, Please Check.

Very Best Regards
Carter W

1 Like

Unfortunately, @Carter, you will need to purchase SketchUp before you can accept any paying work. @wfon, make sure that if you hire help, you are working with a user of SketchUp Pro so you don’t get caught up in violating Sketchup terms of service.

5 Likes

It’s a mindset, if you consider yourself a Proffesional, use Pro

1 Like

Let me be clear, I expect anyone I hire to adhere to the terms of service for the use of this software. I have a pro license and I assume anyone offering to provide services to me also has a pro license. It is a very modest fee for the value of the product.

5 Likes

Hello wfon,
I’m a recently retired home builder/remodeler with 10 yrs of experience using SketchUp/LayOut for my clients. I also create renders using TwinMotion, SketchFX Pro and Ambient Occlusion Pro. I would be happy to help you with your project! I currently hold Pro licenses for SketchUp and the Fluid Interactive software.

PNG%20image

1 Like

Hellow
I am an architect too,
But i work doing Renders,Visualisations,etc.
You can contact me if you are interested,pls.
Www.architecturalartist.be
Greetings
Claudio

If your frustrated with trying to create decent renders with minimal learning curve take a look at enscape.

wfon is using Mac OS, so Enscape wouldn’t be an easy option. People who do work for him could use Windows only solutions though.

For cross platform easy real time and non real time rendering there is TwinMotion and Adobe Dimension (if you have a Creative Cloud subscription).

My bad. Your correct.