Model is transparent

Hi to all of you,
I hope you can help me :face_with_thermometer: since yesterday my model and all components are transparent? What did I do?
By the way, I did nor change the camera - I didn´t even use it!
You can look up my model, it´s a beachhouse named ck-beachhouse_2

Press k on the keyboard, it is the toggle for Show Back Edges.

wow thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: super fast and super easy - I´ld have never found out!. Thank you so much!!!

1 Like

It’s a regular question, I only needed to read the title to know what the issue probably was.

2 Likes

I must be getting better at SU as I thought exactly the same. :sweat_smile:

for you professionals that´s easy, but you can´t imagine how many tutorials I was watching and still have never heard about “show back edges”. I was so worried that my whole construction is destroyed :cold_sweat: but thanx to you help, everything is fine now :slightly_smiling_face:

You should probably take some time to go through the tutorials at learn.sketchup.com and watch the Square One videos on the SketchUp YouTube channel.

1 Like

I was watching maybe 30 YouTube tutorials, but many of them a full professionals, which is not a big help for beginners and most of them work with SketchUp Pro Versions, which looks quite different than the Web-Version (as there is no task bar).
But yes, I started only 3 days ago and will go on learning

1 Like

Go to The SketchUp YouTube Channel and pay attention to the Square One series.

This topic was automatically closed after 91 days. New replies are no longer allowed.