Membership Enquiry

I don’t think this is the place to ask this but I can’t find anywhere to ask a question of sketchup staff. So here goes.

I seem to have two membership plans under my account name. SketchupFree (web version) and SketchupShop (paid web version) I can’t tell the difference between the two and they seem exactly the same in their features other than the paid version includes things like Oculus viewer which is of no interest.

Right now, I can’t tell which program I am using. Is there any way to know and can you force sketchup to always use one or the other product? It’s time to renew my paid ‘shop’ subscription and I want to see if there is any difference with the Free version

You can tell which version you are using by presence or absence of the watermark in the upper right corner of the screen. If it’s there and says SketchUp Free, that’s the one you are using. If there is no watermark you are using SketchUp Shop. SketchUp Shop also gives you all of the Solid Tools along with CAD import export options and a few other things.