MAJ FollowMe. Can be used by all Sketchup users

Hello friends,

“MAJ FollowMe” can select a shape from a list. The shape will follow your mouse pointer in Sketchup. In any place, you click you will have a fixpoint, and a double click will make your 3D. You can add a shape to the list (and save it on the hard disk) from Sketchup group, component, or single face simply.
You can download this extension from the following address.

YouTube:

Please let me know your idea about this extension.

Best regards,

3 Likes

“MAJ FollowME” (Free Extension) New version (Version 1.0.2) is available now. You can download it from following address.

For more information please watch following video…

1 Like

Hello Guys,
Rotate added to FollowMe types. This extension is useful for all Sketchup users. The rotate type will be available for paid MAJ FollowMe. The “MAJ FollowMe” new version will send to all clients that buy this extension before for free.
For more information please follow me on Youtube. This extension has very good potential to help all Sketchup users.

In your videos there is a Pole in the FollowMe list but I do not see it when I downloaded FollowMe. Is it in the paid version?

MAJ FollowMe Version 1.0.11 release. Also, the Pro version was added. In the Pro version multi faces with their groups, layers and material will follow your mouse pointer.

1 Like

Hello and welcome. I have a problem with the May follow me plugin. So far it has worked without a problem. Today I tried to add a new strip to it and something broke. After clicking on the icon, the window with the option to set parameters does not appear (the commands on the bottom bar are still displayed but the plugin does not respond to commands), unfortunately it does not react to anything. I uninstalled and reinstalled but still no changes. Maybe you know how to solve the problem?

Hi,
If before it worked without problem and today cannot work it shows a problem in your SketchUp. Please find the following file…
C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Local\SketchUp\SketchUp 2022\SketchUp\PrivatePreferences.json
open the file and carefully delete “MAJ FollowMe” data. Please be careful and be aware maybe you lose your other plugins’ information.

A Great job. But I didn’t understand how to choosing the point of starting. For example. A rectangle can starting the follow me extrusion from one of the four vertex or from one of the four med point or from center. How can I choose?

It depends on you. If all points are the same choose one and no different but if different, choose one that matches your idea. By the way, you can change the direction of the profile by using the arrow key.

I didn’t understand. I draw a rectangle, then create a profile with name rectangle in Mac FollowMe. Then Normal Rectangle and point on a line. But if I want to align the up right corner with line how can I do it?

Use Arrow Keys. (Up/Down/Left/Right).

Sorry, but I didn’t understand

Hello Mr. Majid,
I got the same problem, something broke in MAJ FollowMe plugin, i think this happened after i deleted Pole profile by mistake. Same things happen (the commands on the bottom bar are still displayed but the plugin does not respond to commands), I tried your solution with deleting “MAJ FollowMe” data from PrivatePreferences, several times but with no succes. I reinstalled SketchUp, reinstalled Undet, checked for updates, reinstalled your plugin. Nothing works, please help me. Have a good day!

Hi,

Inside the Document folder on your PC is a file named “Faces_File.txt”. Please rename it and let the plugin make it again. I think in this way your problem will solve. You can open the old file with notepad and see the problem.

Best regards,

Majid Mahmoudi

Hello Mr. Majid,

You were right, sir. This was the problem. Thank you! Looking forward buying this plugin. You did a great job!

1 Like