Languages - How do I get it in English?

Hi, it’s been a fair few years since I’ve used SketchUp, and I’m using the online one, but I can’t seem to make it go English. I’ve tried having a google translate extension to help, I clicked on the globe icon at the bottom and clicked “English” but still I am getting SketchUp in Russian. I tried to download the Sketchup Make, but I can’t even open that, so yeah. Help, please? [I’d much rather use the desktop one, but that doesn’t seem to be an option for me].

Don’t you get a messagebox telling you that you must restart (reload) SketchUp Free for langauge change to take effect ?

If it is because you don’t have the hardware to run it on (Mac or Windows OS) then Free is your only current option. If you can’t afford Pro and are not using SU for commercial purposes, then you could use SU Make 2016 or 2017. (There is no Make version of SU 2018.)

SU v2017 and later require a graphics card with good driver support for OpenGL v3.0 or later. SU2016 can use just the CPU if your graphics don’t support OpenGL well enough.

If it is just because you can’t find the Make version, try here.

https://help.sketchup.com/pl/article/60107

There is no Make version of SU 2018, just Pro.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.