Lagging SketchupPro 2018 on MacOS Mojave

lag
sketchuppro
mojave

Hello,

thanks now for everyone with answer or help.

I have problem with SketchUp Pro 2018(Version: 18.0.16976) on MacOS X Mojave (version: 10.14.1 (18B75)).

My setup:

• MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2017)

• 2,9 GHz Intel Core i7

• 16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3

• Radeon Pro 560 4096 MB + Intel HD Graphics 630 1536 MB

• HDD 500GB

Everything works perfectly, but SketchUp start lagging. It’s now oversized document, but normal works… This document I send my friends witch windows with low cost notebooks with windows and works perfectly, no lagging, but when I start it on my Mac, document start lagging and its impossible to work in it…
I tried to setup sketch with every option but nothing helped, system is maximal actual and tried to actual SketchUp but not working ling from program: SketchUp/get actualizations/link (https://www.sketchup.com/cs/download/all?cv=m18.0.16976&ctyp=sp&su_bits=64&os_bits=64&suhl=cs&hl=cs&os=mac&osv=10.14) not working: 404 not found. I can’t found the actualization pack or some repair pack. Can anyone help me?

Thank you for every reply and sorry for my English. :pray::slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:

First thing you should do is install the updated version of SketchUp which was released almost a month ago to fix issues caused by Mojave. Download it here.

Thank you, I read about it, but can’t actualize. Because when I open SketchUp, click on actualization it will open my browser on : https://www.sketchup.com/cs/download/all?cv=m18.0.16976&ctyp=sp&su_bits=64&os_bits=64&suhl=cs&hl=cs&os=mac&osv=10.14 and it shows me error 404.

Can you tell me where should I found this actualization?

I included the link to the download site in my first post. Download it directly from your browser.

My fault, thanks. Will try and give info. :pray: :slight_smile:

I had a PM from someone else who said they were having difficulty with the page although it opened fine for me. They may be doing maintenance on it at the moment.

Thank you, it helped me a lot. Sketchup is now working almost good. Little laggs are there, but not like before. Now actual version of MacOS: 10.14.2 (18C54) and Sketchup (Version 18.1.1180).

Good. I’m happy that helped.

You might update your profile with the new version. :wink: