Ladies: Looking for a female hotel roommate at Basecamp 2016?

I haven’t booked anything yet, but I am 90% sure that my sister and I will be renting a car in Denver on Thursday, staying the night in a hotel in Denver, and then driving to Steamboat Friday morning. I’m in favor of my renting a bigger car, and then we could fit two more passengers who could chip in for gas and a share of the cost of the rental.

So, who might be in Denver on Friday morning, wanting a ride to Steamboat?

Hi Mahavir,

The Makerspace sounds really cool! This thread is meant for women who are looking to find other female roommates, but I hope that your travels go well and that you find a great roommate!

Katya

I just got into Basecamp from waiting list. Is anyone still looking for a roommate? I will be arriving from Fl. I plan to be there 10th- 15th/16th. I am a landscape architect -40-ish. Beginner to intermediate level for sketchup. I was also curious if anyone was considering hikes or mountain biking while there?
Carol

I just got into Basecamp form the waiting list. are there any with room for one more or still looking for a roommate?
Carol

Would any ladies like to ride in my rental car with my sister and I in exchange for sharing the cost of the rental and gas? We’ll be leaving Denver early on Friday morning.

On the way back, we might go into Denver Wednesday night and get a hotel, but definitely we will leave Steamboat by early Thursday morning.

If you don’t want the hassle of renting a car, it’s probably more realistic to find separate to/from rides, as it’s unlikely one person will be arriving and departing at the same time as you. Getting the bus/stagecoach for one leg of the trip might also be practical.

Hello Donna,

Thank you for your email.

Yes from Sunday would work for me. Where is it located and what is the cost ?, I will not have a car.

Carol

Checking back to see if xtra room is available before I finalize my schedule. Let me know.

Thank you for your email

Carol

Hello Carol
Honestly, I am not sure yet. My family may be joining me for part of the
time so I don’t want to commit yet until I know for sure. I know I put it
on the blog as available but now I am not so sure.
If anything solidifies, I will let you know
Sorry I can’t be of more help
Donna

Hello Donna,

Thank you for letting me know.

Carol

I am looking for a room for the Basecamp, the 12th through the 15th. I am coming from Boulder and have a room for the Bootcamp but was not able to extend my reservation. I would be able to reserve a 3 bedroom at the Sheraton Villas for a total of $356 per night, before taxes if 2 others are interested in splitting?

I am a social but quiet, non smoker architect and a little more mature (meaning older). Reply or send me an email at ginakelman@gmail.com

I will be driving from Boulder on the 10th and returning on the 15th and would have room for at least 3 others, if anyone would like a ride.