It Can't Be Done in SketchUp, He Said

The head and tail stock are just sort of temporary parts. I’m planning to redo them and make them look decent.

1 Like

From looking at that, I doubt it was modeled the way I was thinking it was. Interesting approach. And thank you!

How were you thinking it was modeled?

I was thinking that you used lofting, but from the HG view, I’m doubtful that was what you used. If you ever want to do four hours live to “re-do” this I’d watch! lol

2 Likes

I don’t know. I’m not sure I could handle the pressure like @TheOnlyAaron does. With all those viewers pestering him and talking and answering questions. I need more practice to get as good as he is with that stuff. Hard to beat his process.

1 Like

Agreed there! I’ve totally blown it when I have a client looking over my should after they request a simple change.

1 Like

I think aaron is a pretty good teacher

1 Like

I do, too.

1 Like

I do also!
And self-depreciating, he makes me feel better about all the mistakes and redoes I make whilst modeling.
When I use Fredo SUclock, the statistics tell me erase is about 50% of my work flow. Oh well!

1 Like

James Watt’s Balls, shot by a friend of mine today.

Not everyone has the balls to be Governor.

4 Likes

A comma between Balls and shot, would have painted a less graphic picture in my mind, of James Watt’s body parts shooting by your friend today.

4 Likes

And I thought I was the only one making mistakes and re-dos all the time

1 Like

Is it possible for a woman to get pregnant without intercourse?

Ce qui t"es arrivé m’arrive aussi très souvent. C’est de la bonne vibration !

Trop vrai!

Very nice. I appreciate the fact that it’s a solid component. As much as i try to use simple and straight-forward modeling techniques I often lose the solid component in the process. Great job!