I am no longer able to search for specific manufacturer products, such as Kohler Co, Marvin Windows & Doors, FlexTools, etc. I’ve never had a problem with these searches ever before, just within the last few days.
Thanks DaveR. The screen shots that you uploaded are what I used to see when searching for Kohler or Marvin products. Now, I get empty search results when I search by “Author” within the advance search settings. Clearing out the caches is a good suggestion, however, I get the same results on using Firefox, Chrome and Safari, both on Mac & PC. Within SketchUp, I can Right Click > 3D Warehouse > Reload on a Kohler product that I loaded in a previous SketchUp document, and it will go to that product’s 3d Warehouse page. From there I can other Kohler models and their collection.
Are you selecting the Products category?
BTW, I’m accessing the 3D Warehouse directly from within Sketchup.
Problem solved. I had the “Models” category selected. All is well when selecting the “Products” category. Thanks so much!

