Is LENOVO Yoga 7 Convertible, Core i7, 16GB, 1TB SSD compatible for SketchUp?

I bought LENOVO Yoga 7 Convertible, Core i7, 16GB, 1TB SSD… upon installing sketchup 2023 and trying to lunch this was the popup message…

and It will not go to open

Specification

Processor Intel Core i7-1255U, 10C (2P + 8E) / 12T, P-core 1.7 / 4.7GHz, E-core 1.2 / 3.5GHz, 12MB
Graphics Integrated Intel Iris Xe Graphics
Chipset Intel SoC Platform
Memory 16GB Soldered LPDDR5-4800
Memory Slots Memory soldered to systemboard, no slots, dual-channel
Max Memory 16GB soldered memory, not upgradable
Storage 1TB SSD M.2 2242 PCIe 4.0x4 NVMe
Storage Support One drive, up to 1TB M.2 2242 SSD
Storage Slot One M.2 2280 PCIe 4.0 x4 slot
Card Reader microSD Card Reader
Optical None
Pen Pen Upgradable (Purchase Separately)
Display 14" 2.2K (2240x1400) IPS 300nits Glossy, 100% sRGB, Dolby Vision, TÜV Low Blue Light, Glass, Touch
Touchscreen 10-point Multi-touch
Keyboard Backlit, English (US)
Operating System Windows 11 Home, English
Case Color Stone Blue

Please Help…thanks

The error message clearly states you’re graphics card is the problem.
However SketchUp does run on integrated graphics cards… maybe if you update your graphics card drivers it will work, don’t let windows tell you they are ok, check the manufacturors site for the latest driver and install from there!

1 Like

Check on Intel’s website the latest drivers and install them on your machine. If you don’t know well how to do this kind of things or you don’t want to check every now and then if there are new drivers, there are apps, free and paid that do that for you, you just get notified when a new driver is available and install it. I use a paid one but there’s a free one called driver pack solution. This will avoid future problems like the one you’re having.

Thank you Community member for your responded and help… will check on this and send back to you the result.

Thank you Member tweenulzeven & francisquitof for your advice and help… it works now… we download driver and its works… Salute

2 Likes