Infilling combination straight line and curvilinear shapes in LO

A shows how the infill works with multiple arcs. Is it possible to infill B in the way C is?
I’m hoping there is a way to ‘edit’ shapes of combined straight and curving lines.
Thanks

It can be done manually by tracing the interior of the shape, but it’s a bit clunky. The freehand line tool does not snap to straight lines, unfortunately, and using the Line tool results in a series of short straight line segments.

IF all of the edges are in the same plane [aka ‘coplanar’] then you should be able to draw over one edge and make a face.
However, failing that, you could use this in the Ruby Console:
Select the edges and then use the code…

Sketchup.active_model.selection.grep(Sketchup::Edge).each{|e| e.find_faces }

There also are several tools to ‘Add-Faces’ - look in the SketchUcation.com PluginStore , or on Smustard.com

If the edges are NOT coplanar then you do need to ‘stitch’ the faces by making triangular facets with added edges, or use a tool like Fredo’s CurviLoft…

Thanks very much.
On another note, I’d like to add a PATTERN FILL image of my own to Scrapbooks.
I can import it, but the size is way too big. Even scale adjustments in Pattern Fill are not enough to reduce it.
How can I get the sizing right? Do I need to set the pixels?

Better yet, can I purchase new tonal patterns or material symbols for use in Pattern Fill? The process of creating my own seems to require Photoshop which I don’t have.
Thanks again!