IMVU Exporter - Requested Assistance

The default setting for Private Messages is to email the account holder.
So at least try a PM. You’ll see the “Message” button on his profile.

Otherwise, at the bottom of the main landing page for www.playuptools.com is a “Connect With Us” area that has a link for making a suggestion:
http://playuptools.uservoice.com/forums/168000-suggestion-box

There is also a mailing address and other social media links.

Thanks @DanRathbun I will look into all of this when I have time later this evening. Merely looking for something that exports .XMF and .XSF files has been harder than you think, I have been working on this particular project since November 2016.

Hey guys! a fyi for you all. Be careful helping “imvu” users or creating plug-ins etc for them. imvu’s virtual catalogue is full of stolen content, much of it put there thanks to SketchUp converted models. Users also love to steal models from the Warehouse and claim them as their own work.

There have been plug-ins, exporters etc created by the SketchUp community for imvu that have now been discontinued due to the abuse of copyright.

imvu as a site, as a company and as a user base is cancer, I’d advise having nothing to do with them.

1 Like

I looked at the IMVU site, and it is some kind of adult role playing / social interaction site that warns that virtual bullying, assault and rape are possible. I decided not to have anything to do with the entire concept.

2 Likes

Actually 13 years old and up are allowed to use that site but you are wise to steer clear.

OK Zara let me say this first not all imvu creators are thieves and I personally have worked very hard to learn sketchup to make money on IMVU and I dont like being called a thief I spend many hours watching youtube videos and making my own room meshes yes there are mesh theifs on imvu but for you to imply everyone is a thief is crazy and very unappreciative it is people like you really make me mad the person was simply asking for help and you made it sound like it is a piracy site and for the rape and bulling stuff well imvu is pretty good about banning people who do stuff like that it is a social interactive chat program .I have been there for 10 years and have made pretty good money at not a living but enough i don’t have to dip into my savings when i go on vacation .I didn’t go to collage to learn 3d meshing i worked hard to learn it. .

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.