I can´t 3D print my model

Hi. My name is David and i need help with my 3D model.
I am included in my country national 3D modeling competition in Prague.
Basicly i need to 3D print my lamborginy tire, but when i try tu convert it into Prusha slicer, it messes up and i can´t print it.
Would there be someone here who would be so kind as to help me with this?
It´s my first more complexed model, so sorry about that…
koloroz.skp (2.4 MB)
This is project without components
and this is project with it:
kolo-lamborginy.skp (1.6 MB)

This is the tire.

Get Solid Inspector2 from the Extension Warehouse and use it to help you identify the problems.

You also have a number of reversed faces (shown as blue) which need to be corrected. The face orientation tells the slicer which side of the face is toward the print media and which side is to air. White front faces are always towards the air.

try this one
kolo-lamborginy.stl (1.2 MB)

You need to scale up your model. You still have lots of small holes with tiny edges.

Solid Inspector 2 is showing your ‘surface border’ issues in red.

Redraw your model using metres instead of mm or inches, and patch the holes on the scaled up version.

Export to STL using metres as units, then import into your slicer specifying the correct units (mm or inches).

STL files have no units defined in the file.

2 Likes

What does red lines mean? That mean i have to delete them and redrive? I don´t know much about how this work and why it doesn´t.

Those red lines in John’s screenshot are surface borders; the edges around holes in the surface.

As John indicated, for the kind of detail you want in your model you would do better to do the modeling with Units set to Meters. Treat millimeters as meters. There’s a lot of issues with your model. I expect you would be time ahead to start over and model it cleanly.

But i dont see any holes… :confused:

I dont know how to model it so it gonnabe clean…

Look at John’s screenshot. You can see through the surfaces to the inside of the model.

You’ll need to learn how to do that. Start with simpler shapes and learn how to use SketchUp to make solid components which will be clean.

If you spend some time at The Learning Center, you will learn how to use the tools to get what you want. (interactive tutorials) Also, go to The SketchUp YouTube Channel and pay attention to the Square One series. Both are sponsored by the SketchUp Crew and well worth the time spent there.

And can you please see problems here?

Not from just that screenshot. Probably duplicate faces or faces that aren’t actually attached to the rest of the geometry. As I wrote before, you would do better to start over after learning how to use SketchUp correctly.