HtmlDialog is slugish


I tried converting an existing WebDialog to a HtmlDialog SU 2017.
I’ve found the newer HtmlDialog to look much better, but it is sluggish enough to be a pain.

The WebDialog is pretty much instant.

But the newer HtmlDialog is sluggish. (Same Web App/URL)

It seems like it’s a chrome thing. My app acts the same way in the native chrome browser. It seems to be because chrome has a 1 second ‘blink’ when setting a new URL. I can get around that by sending information in a different way than changing the hashtag. I did notice that the response time is a bit slower over all though.

I noticed the speed difference as well - see HTML-dialog speed