Help with rounding a table leg?

Hello guys, hope all is well. I am attaching a table leg and I want to be able to give the outside 2 edges a real nice rounded look, but not sure the best way to do it? I tried round corner and that did not work very well. :slight_smile: I am attaching a leg I made with the rough dimensions I want and also attached a reference pic to show what I mean. Any help would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:
Thank you

Jay

Iā€™d probably use Fredo Corner on the leg at this point. You could also do it with Follow Me but it would be easier to do the roundovers that way before trimming the top and bottom of the leg.

Thanks Dave! I went to my extension manager and I do have Fredo Corner but it is not on my tool bar ? I tried to install the extension again and have it show up in my tool bar but cant seem to find it? What I am I doing wrong? :slight_smile:
Jay

Do you have the current versions of LibFredo6 and the Sketchucation ExtensionStore tool installed?

I do have it ? I just want it on my tool bar :slight_smile: Thoughts?

Jay

Did you go to View>Toolbars and select it?

Should I reset Dave so that they will show up?

When you install a Fredo extension you have to restart SketchUp before you can open its toolbar or use it.

Yep I tried that multiple times ARGH!

I got it Dave! Thank you!!!

Jay