Happy New Year 2021

A seasonal view from my town and greetings to everyone!

20 Likes

Happy New Year!

3 Likes

A Happy New Year to everyone from Medeek Design. Hopefully this new year is better than last. Please, everyone do your best to stay safe.

3 Likes

Happy new year to you and the rest of the usual suspects on this forum. I value your virtual companionship and valuable insights.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Happy New Year to everyone and all the best for 2021.

Mike

2 Likes

Happy new year and hoping 2021 will be better!

4 Likes

Happy New Year to everyone and hoping that 2021 brings us all a better world (environment) than 2020!

2 Likes

Happy New Year from Danang Vietnam to all the amazing people who contribute here… yes we grumble a lot but it is only because we are committed to SU and it is an important part of our professional lives and want to see it improve… A extra call out to the SU team who are often at the receiving end of our frustrations but nevertheless show good grace and dedication in addressi issues… it is. Appreciated

9 Likes

Love to all you SU geeks! Get the shot! Twice!

1 Like

I had so looked forward to 3D Basecamp and seeing so many of you again, but I guess that’s a minor disappointment compared to everything else. At least this forum has been here to keep the connections alive. Hoping for the best in 2021.

Here’s an image of hope from the past year’s body of photographic work. Our last significant trip anywhere was Montreal, Canada last February. This is from Notre-Dame Basilica of Montreal

4 Likes

you too

Happy 2021 from ItalyBandiera italiana 2.skp (2.5 MB)