Extension warehouse sign in

I can’t log in to the extension warehouse. Am I the only one? Or have all the errors been fixed yet?

not 3D warehouse, i cannot login extension warehouse… :흐느낌:
i want to download drawing tools. for example, ‘roundcorner’ ect.

Get Round Corner from Sketchcation and don’t forget to also get the current LiFredo6 while you are at it.

They both use the same server backend. Signing into one is signing into both.

Notice that there is only 1 Technical Problems subcategory for both 3D and Extension Warehouses ?

I can log in to the 3D warehouse, but cannot log in to the extension warehouse. When I click Login, it will load and return to the original screen and never log in at all. But when I enter the 3D warehouse, I can use because it is already logged in.

Works for me in Chrome and inside SketchUp as well.

Sign out and sign back in again?
Clear the Webcache if having issues inside SketchUp. (Instructions given in multiple topics here.)

Thank you, but if I install Libfredo and re-run the skeetchup, it says “ArgumentError: invalid byte sequence in UTF-8.” So I can’t even install a round corner. Do you know anything about this?

I’ve managed to solve this problem. Thank you but if I install Libfredo and re-run the skeetchup, it says “ArgumentError: invalid byte sequence in UTF-8.” So I can’t even install a round corner. Do you know anything about this?

What is your computer username? Maybe there are non-UTF8 characters in the path to your plugin folder.

You may want to try clearing your cache and cookies from the last 48 hours. When we had the outage yesterday it put active sessions into an odd state where users can’t sign in. I had to do that on my own machine and after that it worked normally.

Hi,

I have the exact same issue. I can’t sign in through Sketchup 2020 running och Mac OS. I can sign in through chrome and safari. I clear cache and cookies for safari. No difference.

Any other ideas?

I’m having trouble signing in the Extension Warehouse from within Sketchup. Signing in 3D Warehouse is working properly though. Claering cach didn’t work. Changing the default webbrowser didn’t work. Any other ideas??

Sign-in in Google Chroome works properly. But I need to be signed in from within Sketchup in order to install an extension I’ve just purchased.

Any help would higly appreciated!

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.