Can't sign into Extension Warehouse inside SketchUp

I’m having trouble signing in the Extension Warehouse from within Sketchup. Signing in 3D Warehouse is working properly though. Claering cach didn’t work. Changing the default webbrowser didn’t work. Restarting system didn’t work. Any other ideas??

Sign-in in Google Chroome works properly. But I need to be signed in from within Sketchup in order to install an extension I’ve just purchased.

Any help would be higly appreciated!

Grtz,
Jan

What version of SketchUp? Please complete your profile.

SU 2018 Pro

Open a nee incognito tab on the browser (you know how:) and try to sign in on extensions.sketchup.com
Do you have a an active Trimble ID? (Basically the email address which you used to ‘sign in all for things SketchUp’
If you succeed, try to sign in by clicking on the little person-icon in the bottom left of the statusbar inside SketchUp

Thnks for trying to help me. However, i’m still not able to sign in into SketchUp extension warehouse inside SketchUp.

I am able to sigin in into SketchUp extension warehouse using the webbrowser. But if I try to sign in inside sketchup, by clicking on the little person-icon in the bottom left of the statusbar inside SketchUp, it’s not working. The home page is shown again, but i’m not signed in. I’m using my Trimble ID for this matter.

Strangly, if i follow the same process for 3D Warehouse inside SketchUp, it is working properly. So I am able to sign in 3D Warehouse inside SketchUp

Any other thoughts?

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.