Dynamic Component grows onClick

Hi Everyone. I’ve recently dived into the world of Dynamic Components. Overall, I’m enjoying using it. I have however ran into an issue. For some reason when I use the interact tool on one side of my model, the component performs the correct action, but the panels grow in thickness and length. I tried deleting it and redrawing it. Whenever I get othe point of changing the Axes, that’s when it goes crazy. This isn’t the first time it’s happened to me. I’m hoping it’s something I’m doing wrong. It was actually working for sometime, but I’m not sure what happened to change things.
Here is the link for my model, and I’ll also attach some pictures To help.

There is a fold down top on each end, but it is the right hand side that’s the problem.

I’m running a 2014 MacBook Air on Big Sur.
In case that makes a difference.

Sorry for this being so long.

Thanks for sticking with it to the end.

Trolley+Bench.skp (4.8 MB)

you could lock the size of the item by using the equal before the grey value and deleting the unit (cm)
however you get a smoother and sequential movement without needing to lock the size if you use one on_click. the animatecustom gives more control over the time, then use conditional statements

This is not the “bug”, I was too quick to insert my own solution or rather workflow method. It seems you may have copied the DC and its children without making them unique, so one references the other, on right click menu you can see that “make unique” option is available. Apply this to it and its subs assures no “cross talk”

Wow. Thanks a Pcmoor.
It was strange because it worked for about a month and then it didn’t. Nevertheless, thanks mate. Your a champion. I shall be more careful in the future.
Hope you have a great day.