Downloading styles

I would like to know if there is any way of finding ready made styles in the warehouse or elsewhere to download. I can only find instructions for uploading them and how to share them, but where to find styles that others have shared is a mystery.

There are quite a few styles available in the Sketchucation Shop. Also look at SketchUpArtists.

2 Likes

Thank you. This helps some. Surprised how few styles are offered out there and strange that Sketchup warehouse has none of them when it is possible to upload them. If I upload a style, where does it go? To the astral plane?

Sent frá Póstur fyrir Windows 10

Frá: Dave
Efni: [SketchUp Forum] [SketchUp] Downloading styles

DaveR SketchUp Sage
April 20

There are quite a few styles available in the Sketchucation Shop. Also look at SketchUpArtists.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

If you look around, you’ll see that the majority of SketchUp users seem to be more interested in making images of their 3D models look more like photographs than hand drawn sketches. I expect that’s a large part of why there aren’t so many styles out there. I like both options and have made quite a few sketchy styles. Some of my styles are available from each of those links I gave you.

I don’t know where styles go if uploaded to the 3D Warehouse. I’ve never tried uploading them there. I guess I’ll have to try it.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.