Cross Reference Organizer - Not Displaying XRefs in Organizer

Hello Sketchup Community. Hoping someone can help me with an issue I am having with my “Cross Reference Organizer” Plugin.

I am working on a 60,000 SqFt home with a few colleagues of mine. We have saved one file for each floor (basement, first, second) and the facade of the home separate.

I have opened the basement file, and xref the first and second floor files as well as the facade.
I have opened the first floor file, and xref the basement and second floor files as well as the facade.
I have opened the second floor file, and xref the basement and first floor files as well as the facade.

All is well and they show up green and loaded. HOWEVER, when I closed each of these files and reopened them, only the facade shows up in my cross reference organizer list. My xrefs are still present in the model, just not the organizer. This poses an issue when my colleagues make a change in another file and I can not refresh the xref.

Is this happening to anyone else? @Yorg would you be able to help?

Thank you!

You should probably refer this issue back to the extension developer.

The man in the organisation responsible for the extension with whom I have corresponded in the past is George Theiodoris lasuapps@gmail.com.

He employed the developer(s) and should be able to refer your issue to him/them, but I don’t have a direct contact for the developer.

Thank you John! Will shoot him an email right now.