Currently using Sketchup Make 2016 and would like to make and save some components for reuse in future models
Did the following:
- opened Sketchup folder to Components folder and added new folder “Reusable Components”
- Back in Sketchup in Components drop down moved Reusable Components from “Recent” to “Favorites”
- Created simple test object and converted to a Component and set the properties for the component.
- The new test component does show in the “In Models” panel.
- Opened up the secondary Components panel and set it to my “Reusable Components”
- Left clicked on the test component and dragged from “In Models” panel to “Reusable Components” panel and dropped.
- test component DOES NOT show in “Reusable Components” panel.
Is this not a feature in Make? or am I doing something wrong??
Thanks in advance for your help! Happy Holidays!