Cotty's wooden pallets projects

I invested in a few tools to break down disposable wooden pallets and reuse the wood for new projects.

image image

In this topic I want to show some of the projects I realize with it.

A first projects I had already shown in my gallery, but I do not want to overload that topic with it:

2 Likes

The first tool I’m familiar with.
But what is the second tool?

Some boxes…

7 Likes

It is a pneumatic nail remover / nailer pull gun, very useful :wink:

1 Like

Never seen one before, I just know the manual version…

Seems very handy!

In the gym at work. Before:

Planning in SketchUp:

Finished project:

13 Likes

Some board glued together from scraps, soon to be converted into an Advent wreath by my wife…

2 Likes

Another shelf to give a place to the accessories for darts:

4 Likes

The first time I glued a board together from pallet slats. Worked well and immediately led to the next piece of furniture.

7 Likes

Planning the upcoming big project “chicken coop”, here the wall structure …

3 Likes

Test layout…

and wall example:

5 Likes

Wooden pallets projects are great, but i miss 3d printing project’s :wink:

1 Like

The big project will also require several 3D printing projects, the first one is already there…

1 Like

A step made of disposable pallet wood, so that my (little) wife can get to the chicken nest of the future chicken coop (more on that soon). This will have a similar design :wink:

3 Likes

The finally completed new chicken house with cladding made of a lot of disposable pallets…

To bring the pallet wood into shape, many barrels of wood shavings were created, which will be used as recycled bedding for the chickens…

9 Likes

Next project: a container for waste paper in the kitchen. The old one (woven) has disintegrated, now we have one with additional lateral insertion, so that it remains usable even if someone has put something on it (actually, whenever you want to throw something in).

7 Likes