Como mostrar janelas mais altas que o meu plano de corte?

Boa tarde pessoal,

Estou com dificuldades na representação da minha planta baixa. Preciso que o meu plano de corte fique a 1,50m do piso. Porém, tenho janelas nos banheiros que estão acima de 1,50m e portanto não aparecem na planta baixa. Como vocês resolvem a representação em planta das janelas com peitoril mais alto que o plano de corte?

To help others answer, here’s a translation into English.

Good afternoon people,

I am having difficulties in representing my floor plan. I need my cutting plan to be 1.50m from the floor. However, I have windows in the bathrooms that are over 1.50m and therefore do not appear on the floor plan. How do you solve the plan representation of windows with a sill higher than the cutting plane?

1 Like

Make two section plans, each inside a group

if you need to modify the window

And if you have Curic Stretch, you don’t even need to enter each group one by one to edit, you can change the model directly

1 Like

I work on section cut faces and what I do is draw on the section cut face.

I rather do that than go through all the work of splitting the model into different groups. Usually these groups make it very hard to change the model later.

It’s also hard to remember to change the drawing in the section cut face, but it’s still way faster as long as you remember to do it.

1 Like