Automatic Install Sketchup 2018

Hello,
I’m new on this forum and I’m french so, sorry for the language errors.

I’m network administrator in my company and i would like create an automatic install for SketchupPro2018. (I use Microsoft SCCM solution for my applications deployment).

Today, i can install all components of sketchup (sketchup, layout and style builder) with the SCCM automatic process but i have a problem with the license

I have bought SketchUp Pro 2018 so i have received a serial number and an activation code but i don’t find the solution to integrate this information during my automatic installation

I have a tools who permiss me to modify the msi file (SketchUp2018-x64.msi) but i don’t know where i can put this information.
Maybe put a file somewhere in install path at the end of the installation or launch a command file…

Someone have an idea ?

Thanks

a SUP single user license or a network license?

A single user license is not allowed to be distributed onto more as 2 systems of the licensee implying that an alternate usage is ensured.

Information on how to distribute SUP network license data to multiple systems can be found at:

• SketchUp Help Center : Administering a Network License

I have a network licence and i have found the solution in the mail of activation that seller sent me.
If it can help someone :
Create a file named activation_info.txt.
In that file, add your network serial number and authorization code in the following format:
{
“serial_number”:“YOUR SERIAL NUMBER”,
“auth_code”:“YOUR AUTHORIZATION CODE”
Save the file and distribute it to each machine. On Microsoft Windows, distribute the file to C:\ProgramData\SketchUp\SketchUp 2018. On Mac OS X, distribute the file to /Library/Application Support/SketchUp 2018.

see link above.

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.