ArkoAI Plugin - Create AI Generated Renderings using your Sketchup model

ArkoAI just released the first AI Generated Rendering plugin for Sketchup!

Try it out for free, installer can be found here: ArkoAI-SketchUp

1 Like

This is very interesting. Anyone using this professionally? Any other Options out there?

Now available for SketchUp MAC!

https://forum.arko.ai/t/arkoai-sketchup-for-mac/445

1 Like

Hi @zvan2000, our customers are using it professionally, both as an idea generator and as a rendering software. We are the first and only AI generated rendering plugin for SketchUp

1 Like

Hi Arkoai,
I installed the extension and I am connected to my account. But when I clic on the extension’s icon, nothing happens. The extension is “enabled” and the other extensions are working. Am I missing something? Do you have a tutorial for the first use? The only video I found shows that the icon opens a window, which is not happening for me.
Thank you

Hi,

Thank you for trying ArkoAI!.
Can you please send us an email at support@arko.ai? please follow these instructions so we can fix your bug as soon as possible: Support | Getting Help on Issues - ArkoAI SketchUp® - ArkoAI Forum

Hi Arkoiai team,
Thank you very much for your quick answer. I will send you an email right away.

i have downloaded this plugin from site but how do i install this from extension warehouse i m nt able to do it

1 Like

how to install for Sketchup 2019?? i don’t see

Their website says at the bottom, under Versions…

Compatible with SketchUp® 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023

There was a bug fix in the v2020 release involving UV mapping. This may be why older versions are not supported.

You do not install from Extension Warehouse as this plugin is not listed there.

The download is a .msi archive for the Windows plugin. Right-click the file, choose Run as administrator and it will be installed by the Microsoft installer that is part of the Windows OS.

If later you wish to uninstall it, go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features scroll down and find the plugin in the list. Click it and you should see an Uninstall button.

Can this be used with the free version of SketchUp?

Hi, sorry, no.

The free web version don’t have extensions.

the older free version stopped in 2017, and as stated a couple messages above and on the site, the extension works with 2020+